Hardscape and Landscape Installer
Brooklyn, United States 20.00 - 30 USD Hourly
Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 4:30 PM
10No of vacancies
Full TimeJob Type
We are looking for a reliable and motivated hardscape and landscape installer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for installing and maintaining stone walls, pathways, and other hardscapes, as well as planting and caring for trees, shrubs, lawns, and other plants. The successful candidate should have prior experience in hardscape installation, basic gardening knowledge, and a willingness to learn new skills. Excellent customer service skills are a must. Physical strength and endurance are also necessary to complete the job.
• Installing hardscapes such as retaining walls, pathways, and outdoor features• Planting and caring for trees, shrubs, flowers, and other plants• Making necessary repairs and performing general maintenance• Ensuring a safe work environment for yourself and others• Following all safety protocols• Providing excellent customer serviceQualifications:• Previous experience with hardscape installation• Basic gardening knowledge• Ability to lift heavy objects and work in all weather conditions• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in landscape construction
• Physical endurance and strength – we are constantly lifting, carrying, and transporting materials.
• Prior construction, carpentry, and/or masonry experience
• Ability to lift 85+ lbs
• OSHA 30 certified/ SST required
• Valid and clean driver’s license requiredIf you meet the qualifications and want to join a great team of professionals, please apply via site application! No calls, please.